Project: I was tasked with writing all new copy for newly designed website, creating images to accompany on page text, coming up with a new site map, developing new friendly URLs, learning WordPress content management system and training co-workers how to use WordPress.
Timeline: Project was assigned in March 2013 and completed in April 2013.
Results: Two months after the new website launched, the conversion rate reached its highest ever level, average of 4% across all paid advertising campaigns. The keyword quality score increased from 2-3 to 5-6 for paid per click advertisements. The quality of the leads coming to the website increased from 63% to 89%. All of these successes have been a direct result of the new website launch.
Request for Proposals (RFP)
Project: The company was approached by a healthcare organization to submit a bid for a job. I was tasked with the project and had 2 weeks to complete. On top of preparing answers, I also included figures I designed and had to follow strict presentation guidelines. I used Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop to complete this project.
Timeline: July of 2013
Results: I submitted the RFP in a timely manner and the resulted in an acceptance of the proposal. The account brought in over 10,000 in 2014.
Case Studies Project: I was tasked with researching and writing 10 case studies. I used industry resources and internal research to back up my assertions. I also designed infographics to go with each case study using Adobe InDesign. I published the case studies online and had them available in PDFs for our sales team to use.
Timeline: March-April 2010
Results: The case studies have been used for a couple of years now and contain key statistics to help potential clients visualize what a program could do for them.