Amy Trueblood Resume (pdf format)
I am a marketing professional with social media, advertising and website management experience looking for a position that will challenge my analytic skills and elicit creativity.
- Coordinate with internal departments and facilitate communication to team members.
- Writing for publication online and in print including ad copy, press releases, request for proposals, blogs and advertising brochures. Also proficient in writing for SEO.
- Designing marketing/promotional materials including flyers, handouts, website images.
- Conducting research and interviews for public presentations.
- Managing a heavy workload including client responsibilities and projects.
Marketing Specialist at Clabber Girl Corporation, December 2014-present
- Initiate, create and monitor social media posts
- Manage Google Adwords account
- Develop and execute monthly email campaigns
- Track and report digital analytics monthly
- Maintain all website information and assets
- Program web forms and implement lead gen strategies
- Optimize website for UX and SEO
- Advise and edit special projects such as video production and cookbooks
Sales & Marketing Manager at Awards Network, May 2007-December 2014
- Develop marketing and branding strategy
- Design, and write copy and proofread all marketing materials used in the sales process
- Analyze current client programs and develop strategy to increase revenue
- Consult with prospective clients with technical questions and concerns
- Support sales person, serving as a back up
- Manage, write copy and maintain the company website
- Lead on two website re-design and re-structure projects
- Write case studies and new web pages optimized for search engines
- Train new co-workers and establish training materials
B.S., Double Major in Business Management and Law and Commerce, Purdue University, 2007
High School Diploma, La Porte High School, 2002
Computer and Software Skills
Adobe Software Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 2016, WordPress, Windows 10